[Slackbuilds-users] Openshot

414N 414N at slacky.it
Sat Oct 22 16:03:57 UTC 2016

Hi Habs,

it seems that they're distributing the latest versions as AppImages, so
there's no strict need to build a dedicated Slackware package if all you
want is to test a new release.

Compiling from source seems to now requires an additional effort, as
dependencies are now split in several openshot-related packages
(openshot-audio, libopenshot etc.).

Alan Alberghini

SBo clone: GitHub <https://github.com/414n/slackbuilds.org>