[Slackbuilds-users] Openshot

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat Oct 22 16:16:00 UTC 2016

Le 22/10/2016 à 10:07, bch at shroggslodge.freeserve.co.uk a écrit :
> Is it likely that we will see a move towards the latest release of
> Openshot please?

I had the same question recently. Openshot is a nifty little
application, but unfortunately it's not exactly a stable one and indeed
very crash-prone.

I've found no information as to how to build more recent sources. This
added to a general disappointment, so I looked for a replacement... and
found the Flowblade video editor. A lesser-known app, though really
great, and a perfect replacement for Openshot. You'll find the app and
all its dependencies on SBo.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat