[Slackbuilds-users] goffice build script not finding installed library [UPDATE]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Aug 20 23:50:47 UTC 2017

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017, Andreas Guldstrand wrote:

> The /usr/local/lib/perl5/auto/List/Util/Util.so problem is likely because
> you installed something via CPAN and then upgraded your perl version. It's
> recommended not to do that.

Andreas,

   That could very well be the case. I've no idea when or why Util.so was
installed. I don't use perl, but many applications do.

   The perl5 version was upgraded yesterday when I did the distribution
upgrade. I'm not familiar enough with perl to know how to remove a shared
library and re-install it from the distribution. Can you point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,

Rich