[Slackbuilds-users] calibre issues

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 03:15:40 UTC 2017

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017, 9:48 PM Jim Diamond <Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca> wrote:

> I did
>         sbocheck
> and then
>         sboupgrade calibre
> and was rewarded with
>         Unable to locate html-parser in the SlackBuilds.org tree.
> I have html5-parser-0.4.4-x86_64-1_SBo installed, but I don't see any
> html-parser package, unless it is talking about perl-html-parser.  In
> any case, there seems to be an inconsistency going on between what
> calibre wants and what calibre says it wants.
>
> Is this something weird on my system or a problem with the calibre
> slackbuild?
>
> Thanks.
>
>                                 Jim

Looks like this might be a miss-type in the calibre.info file. It has
html-parser in there, but it should be html5-parser. If your tool allows
you to modify the .info before installing, try and change the html-parser
on the REQUIRES line to html5-parser.

If it doesn't, you'll probably either need to build it by running the
SlackBuild scripts manually or wait for an update to get pushed.

Jeremy