[Slackbuilds-users] calibre issues

Jim Diamond Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca
Mon Aug 21 01:48:12 UTC 2017

I did
        sbocheck
and then
        sboupgrade calibre
and was rewarded with
        Unable to locate html-parser in the SlackBuilds.org tree.
I have html5-parser-0.4.4-x86_64-1_SBo installed, but I don't see any
html-parser package, unless it is talking about perl-html-parser.  In
any case, there seems to be an inconsistency going on between what
calibre wants and what calibre says it wants.

Is this something weird on my system or a problem with the calibre
slackbuild?

Thanks.

                                Jim