[Slackbuilds-users] Texlive-2017 not finding installed freetype [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Aug 21 22:19:51 UTC 2017

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017, Robby Workman wrote:

> I *really* think it's time for you do to a new install. Keep the home
> /directory, dump your pgsql database, and take the plunge.
> It's worth it - I promise :-)

Robby,

   I've a much newer desktop needing only a couple of more motherboard
connections, then I'll install slackware-14.2/64-bit on it and make it my
main server/workstation.

   Just need to find/make the time to do this.

> It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, we had to add goffice0.8
> specifically for gnucash (though it's possible that something else needs
> it, or maybe I'm entirely wrong in my recollection).

   Yes, it's needed for gnucash for some reason. But, not for version 2.6.16.

Thanks,

Rich