[Slackbuilds-users] Problems with libev source

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Mon Dec 25 04:44:20 UTC 2017

Okay, fair enough. Just to be clear though, it makes sense to you that
this problem does not occur for every tar archive downloaded with wget
(or the browser), hosted at any site? I've only encountered the problem
with files from the libev download page, so there seems to be something
different about those files that causes wget and the browser to compress
them when downloading, if that is indeed what's going on.

Dan