[Slackbuilds-users] for christmas.... i would like...

evanton at tut.by evanton at tut.by
Tue Dec 26 16:13:35 UTC 2017

Sometimes, when I have a bit of spare time, I love to go to slackbuilds.org and randomly navigate it a bit. This way I learn about new software (and as free bonus, it's already packaged for Slackware, so I can just install and try it). What I'm really missing on slackbuilds.org is that when I go to http://slackbuilds.org/repository and pick a category, I land on a page like http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/network/ that only has program names and versions. I would really like to have a short, one line description of each program there, so I wouldn't need to click on each package link to go to its own SBo page, read its long description there, then get back to the big list.