[Slackbuilds-users] for christmas.... i would like...

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Tue Dec 26 16:43:56 UTC 2017

El Martes 26/12/2017 a las 00:48, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo escribió:
> > 7. Make it so the cursor defaults to the search box on the SBo homepage.
> > So many times I'll type out the address (or start typing and let
> > autocomplete finish it), hit enter to load the page, then start typing
> > the program name only to remember I need to grab the mouse and click on
> > the search box before I can type again.
> >
> > A quick local test on my server with your homework code shows you can
> > just add autofocus="autofocus" inside the input tag for the search box.
>
> done

I really hate when websites do that, cause I'm used to Opera's
one-key-shortcuts (i.e., without using modifiers like Alt and Ctrl).

For example, I can go backwards with Z, forward with X, move to the previous
tab with 1 and to the next tab with 2.
When websites focus on an input box they break my usual workflow.

Bu I'm OK if SBo admins and users prefers it this way, I know I'm probably one
of only a few who use one-key-shortcuts :)

Also, I like to make personalized search engines in my browsers: right click
on SBo's search box -> Create search engine and use 'sb' as keyword.

Then I open a new tab and enter 'sb package' to go directly to SBo's package's
page or search results :)

Cheers!
--
Ricardo J. Barberis