[Slackbuilds-users] Package versions

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat Jan 21 12:33:35 UTC 2017

Le 21/01/2017 à 12:32, Andrzej Telszewski a écrit :
> I'm really having hard times finding major problems with SBo, both as a
> maintainer and user.

Same here. SBo obeys to the KISS principle pretty much like its
Slackware foundation.

Recently I was annoyed by VirtualBox lagging several versions behind.
The old 5.0.14 version had some problems with RHEL guests, and 5.0.30
seemed to have corrected the problem. So I emailed Heinz Wiesinger, the
maintainer, and politely asked him if he could provide an update. Which
he did a few days later.

Unfortunately, folks aren't always polite when asking for updates.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/microlinux-mled-116/mled-update-packages-4175591077/

:o)

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat