[Slackbuilds-users] Submission status

Andy Goth andrew.m.goth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 21:37:32 UTC 2017

Sorry for the very long delay. Business travel kept me on the road and away
from the laptop which had my Slackbuilds development. Then when I finally
got to it, I discovered the reason I sent the old version twice was that I
had wiped the new one. Luckily I was able to piece together my Vim undo
files to get back what I had lost.

Resubmitted, and thank you for bearing with me.

--
Andy Goth | <andrew.m.goth/at/gmail/dot/com>