[Slackbuilds-users] SOLVED: gdal SlackBuild fails
baildon.research at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 4 11:58:33 UTC 2017
> I removed CC=gcc from the environment and the SB ran to completion.
Sorry for the noise everybody: I missed your solution before I replied
just now :(
Anyway I hope the additional info was useful. As I implied previously,
gdal's configure is quite fragile in multiple ways.
I'll add --without-libtool to the SlackBuild, because explicitly
setting a default in an environment variable shouldn't break stuff.
Thanks Duncan, we got there in the end :)
More information about the SlackBuilds-users