[Slackbuilds-users] docker update

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Sun Mar 12 17:46:54 UTC 2017

Hi, Asaf,

About a month ago Vincent Batts, the current maintainer of Docker
SlackBuild, wrote[0] in slackbuilds-users mailing list that he was
giving away ownership of this build script to you, but you haven't
followed to date.

Are you still interested in taking over this script?  I'm asking because
recently I had a need to work on a project using Docker at work and I've
been working on my own update for the latest version of Docker (17.03.0
at the time of writing).  If you're planning to submit the updated
SlackBuild soon, it would save me (and many others) quite some effort.

But if you're no longer interested, I'm willing to take over ownership
of docker (if it's OK with Vincent), as well as runc and containerd (the
dependencies of latest Docker versions), which you are the maintainer
of.

(Sending this to slackbuilds-users mailing list as well, because another
person[1] have had difficulty contacting Asaf recently).

[0] https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2017-January/018052.html
[1] https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2017-March/018627.html

--
Audrius Kažukauskas