[Slackbuilds-users] Email rejected during submission

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Thu Nov 2 08:42:50 UTC 2017

On 01.11.2017 05:27, Daniel Prosser wrote:
> Anyone? I see Jorge Giner Cordero had the exact same problem on October
> 1, but no one posted a solution. Actually, one person posted a
> suggestion to use (applying it to my case) "dpross1100 at msn.com," but
> that doesn't work.

I assume it's about greylisting, especially because hotmail has many
mx-records it may take several tries, depending on their setup.
You may ask hotmail to whitelist the slackbuilds.org mta,
but i got several bad experiences in the last few years with hotmail and
their unpredictable mail handling/policy changes, spamhandling leading
to disappead mails which accepted in first place with 250, broken
html-Mails by the webfrontend etc.

I doubt hotmail will help you, and if, it is likely it will be broken
again some month later.

Johannes