[Slackbuilds-users] Dosbox philosophical question...

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Mon Oct 9 14:32:24 UTC 2017

Thanks for your answers Dogster, Andreas and Beowulf !

I will keep the dosbox 0.74 as it is (easiest part of the task ^^).
I will ask the dev team what is their position about a new release.
I will look into those two forks.
I will create a dosbox-svn package with sources on slackbuildsdirectlinks.

There are two questions remaining now, both about the dosbox-svn package :
 - Whom do I ask about getting an access to slackbuildsdirectlinks ?
 - Could I "hide" the possibility, inside the slackbuild, to get the latest SVN
which would do svn checkout && svn update, but being very clear about what it
does inside the README. As this package would clearly be for people wanting to
experiment different SVN builds. This would absolutely not be the default
behavior, but would simplify the task of trying out a different SVN build for
any Slackware user.

Thanks again !

	Yth.