[Slackbuilds-users] ganttproject

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at tutanota.com
Sat Aug 4 18:56:28 UTC 2018

Dear Willy,

I have just uploaded an amended submission for ganttproject which incorporates the fix by Konrad, plus a correction to the top comment in the script.

Please let me remind you once again that the SlackBuild tarball on the web page still comprises the obsolete patches.

Kind regards,

Ekin

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>