[Slackbuilds-users] ganttproject

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at tutanota.com
Sat Aug 4 19:15:23 UTC 2018

Apparently it was my mistake to think that the tarball still included the obsolete patches (despite I refreshed the page). I have just tried with another browser and I could get the correct tarball downloaded.

Excuse me for the hassle.

Best,

Ekin

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>