[Slackbuilds-users] Audio SlackBuilds

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Sat Jan 20 13:35:52 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

This is a bit difficult for me, but the reality is that although I tried to
keep my audio related SlackBuilds up-to-date, since I no longer really use any
of them they always ended up getting pushed down the priority list. That's a
shame and I feel like they deserve better. So, if anyone of you thinks he can
give some of those a better home, feel free to adopt them :)

This is not a general "up for grabs" email though. If SlackBuilds from this
list in the end remain with me as their maintainer I'll keep them on my TODO
list, and if there are bugs I will naturally take a look at them. Just don't
expect regular updates :)

So, without further ado, here's the list, roughly grouped by what I think
would be best maintained by the same maintainer:

audio/ardour
libraries/aubio

audio/jack-audio-connection-kit
audio/celt