[Slackbuilds-users] bad downloads, courtesy of sbosrcarch

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:06:32 UTC 2018

On 7/15/18, David O'Shaughnessy <lists at osh.id.au> wrote:

> Ok thanks. They don't normally remove release files, but they must have
> pulled 1.14.0 for some reason. The current version is 1.14.1 and I've
> submitted an update for that.

The 1.14.1 download works (I manually changed the .0 to a .1 in the URL).

If they start pulling old releases regularly, before you have time
to notice and update the build, maybe someone on this list could help
you out by hosting the .deb file somewhere? You'd use their URL as the
download link, and it would keep working even if upstream removed the
release from their site. That would give you some breathing room at least.