[Slackbuilds-users] Problems upgrading ZoneMinder

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Sun May 6 03:12:12 UTC 2018

I failed to reply all in my previous message, but anyway it wasn't very
important. The long and short of it was that I changed the password for
the "zmuser" DB user, but I think I needed to regrant permission to the
zm database after that. However, after taking care of that and ensuring
I can log in to mysql as zmuser, I am right back to the original error
when I try to run zmupdate.pl.

But anyway, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to upgrade to a new
version until it's actually released by upstream. Hopefully the zmupdate
script will work when that happens.

Dan