[Slackbuilds-users] Another build error: glabels

414N 414N at slacky.it
Thu Oct 4 07:59:27 UTC 2018

Hi Rich,

I've got no problems too building glabels on a Slackware64 14.2 system
with Eric's multilib packages installed.

The compilation process outputs a lot of warnings, but none of them
blocks the build.

What compiler is picked up by the configure script? Could it be LLVM?

You can see it in the summary after all the configure "checking for ..."
messages.

If it is gcc, what version are you using? Is it
"gcc-5.5.0_multilib-x86_64-1alien"?

Alan Alberghini

SBo clone: GitHub <https://github.com/414n/slackbuilds.org>