[Slackbuilds-users] pavucontrol incompatible with new zuki-themes

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Sat Oct 6 03:12:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

Today I upgraded to zuki-themes 3.28.3 that was included in the latest public
update. Unfortunately, pavucontrol is garbled with the Zukitre theme included
in this package, and also pasystray's menu is not displayed correctly. A
screenshot of the pavucontrol window is attached. For my part, I have reverted
back to 3.18.1. Is there a reason this was upgraded other than to have the
latest and greatest? I am wondering if it is truly compatible with Slackware's
version of gtk+3.

Dan