[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20181006.1

David Spencer idlemoor at slackbuilds.org
Mon Oct 8 20:12:08 UTC 2018

Hi everybody, and sorry for the late reply --

On 06/10/2018 12:57, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>> Maybe the GitHub/GitLab workflow could be mentioned in slackbuilds.org
>> web site? As far as I can see, it isn't currently.
>
> I have posted the GitLab URL in the SBo's website
> As for GitHub, not all admins agreed on this yet, so currently only me
> that looks over PR over GitHub
> The URL is : https://github.com/SlackBuildsOrg/slackbuilds

I don't have any objections about pull requests from either Github or
Gitlab.  The main reason why I don't process them is that I turned off
notifications from Github a couple of years ago because of too many
emails from my work!  and unfortunately I always forget to look :(

I have no idea if there is a good way of collecting them automatically,
but I'll investigate it.

Thanks everybody
-D.