[Slackbuilds-users] Rebuilding packages on new host

Christoph Willing chris.willing at linux.com
Tue Aug 6 21:53:09 UTC 2019

On 7/8/19 12:33 am, Rich Shepard wrote:
[]

> Reading the hoorex man page I think that running it with the -m
> (multilevel)
> option is a good first step. I'll also try the -s and -r options to gain
> insight into the information each returns.

Please be aware that the -r option gives a list of packages required by
the target(s). I think that is the mode you want for your particular
need at the moment - something like:
   hoorex -rl1 target1 target2 target3 ...

Without the -r option, hoorex tells what packages depend on the target
i.e. the reverse of the other mode.

chris