[Slackbuilds-users] amavisd-new dependencies

Panagiotis Nikolaou hostmaster at slackonly.com
Sun Jul 21 20:40:12 UTC 2019

On 7/20/19 11:48 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> Unfortunately, apart from Nishant, Luken and David are no longer active
> maintainers.
>
> Some scripts can be easily bumped, but some might need to be checked
> with others first as it can be a deps for other scripts.

I went down to the rabbit hole and except from some minor fixes, I was able
to build most of them easily. Two of the dependencies needed two
additional packages
that wasn't in SBo, but I'm planning to add them.

Willy, I also bumped Net-SSLeay from 1.81 to 1.88 if you know anything
about problems
with it since you are the maintainer please let me know.

If nobody wanted to take care Luken and David SlackBuilds, I'm willing
to volunteer
and bump them to newer versions.