[Slackbuilds-users] SOHO backup choices

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:49:33 UTC 2019

One I have used in the past is backuppc (
https://backuppc.github.io/backuppc/). It is written in perl and includes a
web interface to manage.

I have been meaning to make a slackbuild for it but never found the time. I
may need to find some time for it though as I need to change my current
backup system.

Cheers

Greg