[Slackbuilds-users] Multiple SBo packages broken after upgrading qt5

flinchx flinchx at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:42:52 UTC 2020

-‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, April 20, 2020 12:19 PM, flinchx <flinchx at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I have also tried to run qt5ct like this:
>
> $ QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 qt5ct
>
> the runtime log is attached

I think I'm getting some progress. I went and removed both qt5ct and qt5-styleplugins. Rebuilt qbittorrent-qt5. It built and started fine, but without custom theme. Fine, since I've removed those packages. I installed qt5ct only. It started. So it looks like the problem was that qt5ct did not play nice with the old version of qt5-styleplugins (which failed to build earlier).

Now I need to try rebuilding qt5-styleplugins with the patch. I am doing the weekly update of packages by rsyncing the repo rather than working directly with the git repository. Should I just grab the updated SlackBuild file from https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/log/?h=user/dive/updates and just tell sbopkg to use it as locally modified copy if I want to keep my update workflow rsync based? I suppose that next week this change will be merged into the 14.2 branch and arrive the normal way via rsync.