[Slackbuilds-users] Fresh soundkonverter download fails to buildx

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Fri Feb 19 00:49:01 UTC 2021

El Jueves 18/02/2021 a las 20:58, Rich Shepard escribió:
> On Thu, 18 Feb 2021, Didier Spaier wrote:
> > I just typed this as root:
> > sbopkg -r
> > sbopkg -i soundkonverter
> >
> > Took a few minutes to build and install on Slint, based on
> > Slackware64-4.2
>
> Didier,
>
> If it's user error I must be at fault, right?

Not necessarily your mistake, but something's definitely not quite right on
your system.

I just noticed for example that the next line is referencing a file
in /usr/local, which usually mean you have a different, probably
incompatible, version of cdparanoia installed.

> /usr/local/include/cdda_interface.h:87:31: error: expected ‘:’ before ‘;’
> token cdda_private_data_t *private;
>                                 ^

In my system I have /usr/include/cdda/cdda_interface.h from
cdparanoia-III_10.2-x86_64-1

I'd suggest removing whatever you have installed in /usr/local and stick to
the official Slackware64 packages.

> CMakeFiles/soundkonverter.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target
> 'CMakeFiles/soundkonverter.dir/soundkonverter_automoc.o' failed make[2]:
> *** [CMakeFiles/soundkonverter.dir/soundkonverter_automoc.o] Error 1
> CMakeFiles/Makefile2:164: recipe for target
> 'CMakeFiles/soundkonverter.dir/all' failed make[1]: ***
> [CMakeFiles/soundkonverter.dir/all] Error 2
> Makefile:138: recipe for target 'all' failed
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> soundkonverter:
> Would you like to continue processing the rest of the
> queue or would you like to abort?  If this failed
> package is a dependency of another package in the queue
> then it may not make sense to continue.
>
> (Y)es to continue, (N)o to abort, (R)etry the build?:
>
> Rich

Ricardo J. Barberis
Usuario Linux Nº 250625: http://counter.li.org/
Usuario LFS Nº 5121: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/