[Slackbuilds-users] QT5 documentation not building

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 12 01:04:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

I built and installed qt5-5.12.8 with examples.

Later I tried to build with examples and documentation. This build failed at
`make docs` with error
> /tmp/SBo/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.8/qtbase/src/corelib/qdoc_wrapper.sh: line 12: /usr/lib64/qt5/bin/qdoc: No such file or directory

If I had done this when qt5-5.9.8 was still installed then I wouldn't have
noticed a problem because that rev did build qdoc.

So it looks like a config problem in the SB for qt5-5.12.8.

Cheers ... Duncan.