[Slackbuilds-users] updating gis/proj?

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:45:08 UTC 2021

Hi Willy,

Yes I did, it still tries to find proj by looking for the now removed
proj_api.h rather than proj.h. I have tried to modify the FindPROJ.cmake
file, but since I have never really played with cmake I am just guessing
things and it didn't work.

The way the version is stored in proj.h is different from what it was
before so it is not as simple as just replacing proj_api.h with proj.h. I
Will try and dig deeper but haven't found the time yet. If I manage to do
it so that it still works with the older file as well I will submit a patch
upstream.

Whether there are more things in the code that need to be changed, I don't
know yet.

Cheers

Greg