[Slackbuilds-users] updating gis/proj?

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:14:34 UTC 2021

Willy,

debian has submitted a pull request to support proj8. I have tested it and
it seems to work fine on version 0.9.5. I can submit a PR for this update
and libspatialite along with my other updates if that is ok so that nothing
breaks.

Note I am not proposing to take over maintenance of openorienteering-mapper
or libspatialite, simply submitting updates to stop these packages from
breaking after my updating of the packages I am taking over maintenance.

Cheers

Greg