[Slackbuilds-users] make -j${NUMJOBS} discussion

Ozan Türkyılmaz ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:19:30 UTC 2022

Pzt, 2022-04-04 tarihinde 01:22 +0700 saatinde, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
yazdı:

> You can just export MAKEFLAGS in your machine to achive same results
> Don't expect others to use same machine as yours and we often test
> those
> scripts in a VM with only small specs.

Don't do that. MAKEFLAGS is for passing command line arguments to
submake processes [1]. I dont know if MAKEFLAGS="-j2" sh configure
would do any problem or even make would get it.

Regards,
Ozan

[1] There's some long talk abut it
here:https://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/html_node/Options_002fRecursion.html