[Slackbuilds-users] openjdk8 compile (either manually or via sbotools) failing at openjdk7

Habs gen-bch at useyouresp.org.uk
Wed Apr 6 07:42:51 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022, Christoph Willing wrote:

> On 6/4/22 06:00, Habs wrote:
>> java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry CRC (expected 0x3943b2a7 but
>> got 0xc7a06d31)
>
> This looks like you're inadvertently using the wrong set of source
> files. Each new openjdk version has a new set of source files, many of
> which have no version number (openjdk.tar.bz2, corba.tar.bz2, ...) so
> your build system can easily pick up the wrong source file.
>
> chris

Good morning all

I do not doubt the comment above, but in this case, how could it be unless
the slackbuild source links are out of step/compromised/whatever.

As I mentioned, it is a clean physical machine freshly installed and then
updated - no other [java related or other slackbuild addons etc] downloads
prior - and simply the source files linked in the slackbuild info.  Each
slackbuild individually run using 'su -' (rather than using sbotools or
similar) as required.  I don't even get to try openjdk8 (or download
anything for it) as apache-ant, gcc5 and openjdk7 are listed as required
first.  It is openjdk7 that is failing in that chain as such.

That all said, I will go back and check the sources, though I think that
has been done by Matteo.

Regards
Habs