[Slackbuilds-users] Content Disposition part 2

Andrew Payne phalange at komputermatrix.com
Sat Apr 30 21:24:07 UTC 2022

D & B, it's the script I just took over for Sakura.

https://github.com/dabisu/sakura/tags

I'm sure there's a bespoke url that can be crafted, but I was curious
about a more generic solution to a problem that pops up a lot.

I can't visualize how the || "if" statement would cause trouble, but I
accept it if this is not the right fix.

In my experience, tweaking the url must be done by hand and is thus prone
to typos.

For example, my NC url had this typo:
https://github.com/nextcloud/desktop/archive/refs/tags/v3.4.3/desktop-3.4.4.tar.gz

(see the mismatched versions) and the 3.4.3 version was downloaded with no
error. (?) Copy-paste from github tarball urls is mostly fool proof.

As for my sakura slackbuild, the tarball naming is "sakura-SAKURA_3_8_5",
which is silly so I did this:

SRCNAM = SAKURA_3_8_5
[...]
tar xvf $CWD/$PRGNAM-$SRCNAM.tar.gz || tar xvf $CWD/$SRCNAM.tar.gz
mv $TMP/$PRGNAM-$SRCNAM $TMP/$PRGNAM-$VERSION
[...]