[Slackbuilds-users] [Slackware-current] sbopkg problems

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:28:58 UTC 2022

If you don't use Slackware-current (many do use it) simply ignore this.
         As I and another on this mailing list stated in past, SBo-git
sbopkg no longer works.  Even after reverting from git to stable, sbopkg
can find updates but no longer displays any queue submenu graphically,
and now most/all sbopkg command-line commands/arguments/flags/switches
just open sbopkg GUI.   Someone wrote it off as 'something you did to
your PC': clearly false as exact same happened to someone else so is
some situation (maybe involving standard Slackware-current and/or Sbo
upgrades) that may become common.  It all even continues to happen even
after I removed sbopkg 20220318_8bf4e6a and installed 0.38.2