[Slackbuilds-users] [Slackware-current] sbopkg problems

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:09:21 UTC 2022

I seem to have seen something similar a while back. It was due to a weirdly
formed package name which triped sbopkg. But I can't remember which one it
was. It only triggered when that package was up for upgrade though,
otherwise sbopkg would work fine, so it may not be the same issue.

I am currently using sbopkg with the SBo-git repo on one of my machines
without any issues though.