[Slackbuilds-users] netcdf package maintenance

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:01:49 UTC 2022

Hi

I was wondering if it would be ok if I updated netcdf again or took over
its maintenance for now. I have realised that one of my packages (cdo),
although it compiles fine with the version of netcdf in the repo, actually
outputs incorrect data in some cases. compiling against the latest version
of netcdf (4.9.0 - which also brings a few new features including zarr
support) fixes the issue.

I have already checked all the dependees and can submit some fixes to a
couple of them which require them.

Cheers

Greg