[Slackbuilds-users] petsc

William PC w_calandrini at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:42:12 UTC 2022

I checked the SlackBuild file and saw that it just move the files from lib to lib64 but there is nothing to fix the files that have relations to the /usr/lib path and it uses a if condition with only one equal signal, is that possible ?

Besides the package doesn't even uses the libraries stock at Slackware, such as libjpeg.
Neither sets to build the shared libraries.

Will