[Slackbuilds-users] petsc

Fellype fellype at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:52:48 UTC 2022

Hi William,

Thank you for checking the petsc package and for noticing the problem.

This script was not supposed to have those lines copying things from /lib
to /lib64.
I remember that I noticed the problem and re-submitted the script in the
correct form (see attached slackbuild).
This means that I tested the script/software at some point!
And yes, all the packages submitted to SBo are checked. And the current
policy is really strict.

@SBo Admins
I guess that there is a problem in the SlackBuilds.org submission system. I
say that because I'm sure that I submitted the modified (and correct)
buildscript without the issue pointed out by William.
This is not the first time this has happened. But I don't remember when it
was the previous.

Best regards,
Fellype