[Slackbuilds-users] petsc

William PC w_calandrini at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 14:56:47 UTC 2022

Hi Fellype,

I saw your attchment, but doesn't handle the installation at 64-bit systems. That is why it has some lines moving the files, because it's a requirement that slackbuilds install libraries at lib64 at 64bit systems.

Nonetheless both approaches doesn't solve the issue.
I would recommend you to fix the slackbuilds with some solution to update files that are pointing to lib, you can use sed for that.
Besides shall be good to include at the configure process the libjpeg that is included at slackware stock installation and doesn't need any dependency.

Cheers

William