[Slackbuilds-users] wxcam compile errors on Slackware 15.0

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:58:05 UTC 2022

On 2/7/22, King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, that'll be spiffy.  All my other stuff is wxGTK3, so usually not
> an issue there.  Only wxcam needs the older wxPython. pain in the rump
> to keep track. If you could tweak wxcam so I can see how it's done
> that'd be great.

For wxcam, it was dead simple. I just added this ./configure argument:

--with-wx-config=/usr/lib$LIBDIRSUFFIX/wx/config/gtk2-unicode-release-2.8

Not everything is so obliging (sometimes it's a PITA to get it to use
the right path).

I pushed this to my git branch, so no need for you to mess with it
yourself.