[Slackbuilds-users] Mumble-1.4 murmur is know murmur-server

Slackbuilds sbo at linuxgalaxy.org
Fri Feb 11 03:56:22 UTC 2022

Admins,

I've got most of the kinks worked out and just need to finish testing.
Upstream renamed murmurd (mumble server) to, heh, mumble-server.  The
mumble client remains the same.  Thus, we'll need to remove the old
murmur slackbuild.

For the update, do I just push up my branch, or wait until SBo goes live
to get everything sorted?  We'll have to drop murmur and add mumble-server.

For the voip curious, you can grab them here:
https://www.linuxgalaxy.org/files/sbo-testing/15.0/

The [mumble | murmur]-1.3.4 pair currently in git master works fine on
15.0, so there's no rush.

-kb