[Slackbuilds-users] qtcurve

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 21:45:09 UTC 2022

Hi,

I see that qtcurve has been removed from the git master for it requiring
KD4. I have been able to compile the latest master with QT5 and KF5 support
from upstream git repo on -15.0 *but*:
- I don't actually use it anymore
- there is no GTK-3 version of the theme

The lack of GTK-3 support is very much what made me stop using it since the
whole point for me at the time was the uniform look across applications.

If someone wants to take over they are welcome, I can share my script to
make it compile on -15.0 as a starting point. Otherwise we can leave it in
the removed pile but I thought I'd let the list know.

Cheers

Greg