[Slackbuilds-users] New submissions

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Feb 19 04:08:48 UTC 2022

> I have a question about submissions (when we eventually arrive there).
> Are you going to do git patches or merge requests for submissions or
> are we keeping uploading tarballs for new submissions?

It will be available when 15.0 is ready
We are still working on making sure all scripts in our repository is
working well with Slackware 15.0.
With the amount of scripts we have (7/8k+), low amounts of
admins/contributors working on the repository will take some time

Remember that we all have our own personal life (and many other issues
to tackle in real life), so we do this work in our spare time. We tried
our best, but there's no fixed schedule on when will it be ready.

Please be patient and if you need something from our repository, take a
look on master branch where all the fun thing happening.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo