[Slackbuilds-users] New submissions

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Sat Feb 19 06:19:30 UTC 2022

On 2022-02-19 05:08, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>> I have a question about submissions (when we eventually arrive there).
>> Are you going to do git patches or merge requests for submissions or
>> are we keeping uploading tarballs for new submissions?
>
> It will be available when 15.0 is ready

I guess the question was more about if submissions(besides tarballs
submissions)
will also be possible as git patches,PR when SBo is opened again for
submissions.
E.g. upload a patch instead of a tarball.

> We are still working on making sure all scripts in our repository is
> working well with Slackware 15.0.
> With the amount of scripts we have (7/8k+), low amounts of
> admins/contributors working on the repository will take some time

There may be more help from the community if the showstoppers were
known.
I can check my buildscripts, ok, and then randomly check from 8k+
scripts
without knowing if its already on someone's todo list.