[Slackbuilds-users] anyone interested in maintaining gajim/python-nbxmpp?

Ruben Schuller sb at rbn.im
Sun Jan 30 17:46:08 UTC 2022

Hi Gerardo, hi list!

I updated Gajim (and python-nbxmpp) to the latest version. Both seem to
work fine on -current, but I can't really test them as I don't have a
Jabber account anymore. Please see the attached tarballs. I still
release maintenance to Gerardo if he still wants it, it should be a
bit easier now that it's updated :)

2021-05-20 Ruben Schuller <sb at rbn.im>:

> hi gerardo!
>
> 2021-05-19 Gerardo Zamudio <gerardo.zamudio at linux.com>:
>
> > I will gladly take it. I use Gajim every single day.
>
> nice, it will be in better care than i can provide currently :)

Cheers
Ruben