[Slackbuilds-users] anyone interested in maintaining gajim/python-nbxmpp?

Andrew Clemons andrew.clemons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:54:58 UTC 2022

On 2022-01-30 18:46:08 +0100, sb at rbn.im wrote:
> Hi Gerardo, hi list!
>
> I updated Gajim (and python-nbxmpp) to the latest version. Both seem to
> work fine on -current, but I can't really test them as I don't have a
> Jabber account anymore. Please see the attached tarballs. I still
> release maintenance to Gerardo if he still wants it, it should be a
> bit easier now that it's updated :)

Thanks Ruben. I also use Gajim, so I have updated these on my branch,
replacing some local changes I had been using for 1.x releases. Your
changes are working fine here. If I don't hear from Gerardo by the time
there is a new Gajim release, then I will take over maintenance of these
two.

Cheers,
Andrew