[Slackbuilds-users] New policy or poor advice?

David Chmelik davidnchmelik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:08:44 UTC 2022

Someone pushed a patch for previous rogue.tar.gz version on GitHub.com,
which I don't (and won't) even use for my SlackBuilds.  I only found out
when sbopkg & sbotools said Rogue was already updated on SBo without me
having updated Rogue.  I didn't obscure/anti-spam my email in rogue.info
nor was inactive--in fact was aware of the problem because of testing my
builds on Slackware-current--perhaps people were just catching up after
Slackware 15.  I thanked the person for patch but asked them in future
to email first.