[Slackbuilds-users] Any help?

Johannes Georgi j+sbo-users at maschinengott.de
Thu Mar 3 00:21:18 UTC 2022

Hi Barry,
I suspect Jeremy misundestood you, and what you want is a list of SBo
SlackBuilds that aren't yet updated AND weren't yet tested to work on
Slackware 15.0.
I think such a list exists only implicitly, as, to my knowledge, no
infrastructure/workflow exists to maintain it. It implicitly exists
inform of the repo itself, insofar as SlackBuilds tested negative and
with no one willing to change that are dropped from the repo. If someone
is willing to change it (maintain maintainership, so to say), they'll
get updated eventually.
So it's not much use testing if a package works if one is not willing to
maintain it, because the maintainer will do that anyway, and if they
don't, it will get dropped.
I hope I got that right, cya, j12i