[Slackbuilds-users] Any help?

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:25:57 UTC 2022

Johannes,

No, I was referencing the "plenty of updates and new submissions to add
once submissions are open again" portion of Barry's message.

However, if there is a list of SlackBuilds that no one is maintaining that
aren't working, I'd be happy to review them and potentially step up as
maintainer. Until that becomes available, I'll just maintain my own.

Jeremy